Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What A Week.....

The past few days in the Church household have been a world win. On Monday Dave had to have a colonospty and when it was over and they let me go in and see Dave and wait for the doctor. When he came in he told me that they found a mass. Well let me tell you my heart fell to the floor and as the doctor was talking and I looked at the bed I did not see my husband lying there. I saw my Daddy in his cranberry colored thermal shirt and pajama bottoms and so many memories came rushing back...decorating a Christmas tree to put in his room....my brother carrying him at to the couch on his last Christmas......watching General Hospital with him when I got home from school.You, see for those of you who don't know my Daddy died from colon cancer. And than hit me this man lying her is not only MY HUSBAND he is a father...son.....brother. And there are so many people who love him and how can I tell them that my rock is sick. Well I called and told everyone I knew we needed prayers and we needed them bad. I cried my heart out to everyone and they all were so strong for me. Well today we got the results and ........... NO CANCER. Thank you God for putting your hand on my husband. Dave will have to have part of his colon removed on Sept.1 so please keep praying for my best friend...my husband...We love you all. Thanks to all my girls at work for all your support, hugs , and prayers I love you all .....well most of you....just joking I love you ladies.

P.S. CANCER SUCKS......

1 comment:

  1. the power of beleving in God works.in my prayers always geri xooooooooo

    ReplyDelete