Monday, August 17, 2009

It's About Time....

After two months and one week, my Mom is finally home from the hospital. Yes, it was a long...long haul but by the grace of GOD she is home where she belongs. I am so proud of her she really fought hard (I think she gets it from me) she went through so much....test after test and two surgeries but it's all over. She still has a long way to go so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. And a very special thank you to my sister Lisa and her man Craig words could not express how thankful I am for all you did for Mom. Thank you Craig you went out of your way for our Mom...your a good person. Anyway Labor Day is around the corner and here in Michigan that means the snow is to, I get a tummy ache just thinking about all the snow. OK getting off track now, if I don't talk to you people have a very happy Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. happy to hear that carole is home and that brian will be returning. life should be getting happier for you two. always in my thoughts and prayers. love geri

    ReplyDelete