Friday, December 11, 2009

NEW JERSEY







Photos from New Jersey.....


On December I flew to New Jersey to see my family and friends, who really are my family to. I went for four sleeps. It was an awesome time and I have to say an emotional one for me. For starters when I got to Newark it was so so crazy there and I was so confused I could not find Lisa and Kathy,well I finally found them. Thanks GOD. When I got to my Mom's house it was dark in there and I had my long hair in a pony tail and I have not seen my Mom in four years, well it took her a couple minutes to recognize me. Anyway I got to meet my further brother n law and let me tell you it would take me forever to type on my laptop what I think of this man. He is such a wonderful human being.




CRAIG....Welcome to the Manning family,after meeting me I hope you don't go running yes, I am kinda of chatty, I just want you to know I could not ask for a better man for one of the most important people in my life...my Sissy Thanks Craig for being a true child of GOD


Lisa.....what can I say you are the person I aspire to be....the way you took care of Mommy this summer...wow you did an unbelievable job....Daddy would be so proud of you....Love ya

Kathy....I love ya....When we meet in 1986 I knew in my heart we would be friends....you helped me through so many hard times and because of you I have GOD in my life....that is the greatest gift I could ever get

and Kathy...him...himmm...himmm

Geri & Billy....I met you guys in Sept. 1986 and not only did you give me a job, but you let me take care of your boys....the Stern boys, how I love those boys so much and also you guys... Billy you were like a second Dad to me so many times in my life

Mommy....I love you so much, you have been through so much this past summer, I am so proud of you...I truly believe 2010 will be your year...Please take care of yourself.

Bobby....I don't know where to begin thanks for coming to dinner....I want you to know how much I love you...life is to short for us not to be a family....I have had so many medical problems over the past years and I don't know what 2010 will bring for me and I need for the Manning family to know how much I love them.

Dave...my husband...my best friend ...You are the best thing that has ever happened to me...you're my band aid and everyone need a band aid even when they have a tiny boo boo. Thank you for always standing by me through everything...you are my safety...my angel

1 comment: