Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Blog Entry...

Tonight is my first blog entry. I am having some trouble sleeping it's 11:45 PM so I thought I would check this site out on my new laptop. Yes, I said my laptop, I have always wanted a laptop so about three weeks ago my husband bought me a Wireless Dell Laptop and this past Sunday he made the house wireless so I can go online on my laptop anywhere in my house or yard. I love this man so much. Since I am new to this whole blogging thing and I am hoping friends and family read this or even strangers I would like to ask for some prayers. First for my Mommy who is having shoulder surgery in June and who has some other health problems...and for my sis-n-law who is battling lung cancer please keep this wonderful ladies in your prayers. I hope you will return to this site....cause I will be sharing pictures and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment